Wednesday, June 17, 2009

elaun n little "L"

sudah 2 mggu ak xdpt elaun,
sepatutnya sudah dapat..
sepatutnya ak da bayar intenet yang tertunggak 3 bulan dahulu..
haisshhhh..
at last, i borrowed some money from my father..
kraft gave me the allowance in cek
then,i transfered the cek into cimb account..
before that, i just noticed my name on the cek not exactly same in my iC..
just a little L in the back of my name.. actually its R
so, i dont care so much, because i had account no. n ic
transaction may took 2-3 days to completed.
n i wait with patient,
2-3 days later, bank called me, n told me about the error..
they said that they cant transfer the money, just because of little L..
"damn it"
"please lah, for god sake!!!" said to myself
"i need that money!!!"
so they told me to took back the cek,n returned it to HR dept.
now, im waiting for the cek..
"Please HR, correct it ASAP!!"

0 comments:

About This Blog

  © Blogger templates ProBlogger Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP